February Favorites! ♥

Hey guys!

   Sorry again for being M.I.A for so long,but hey,being a senior in high school it's not easy:D.Dar,lasand scuzele mele deoparte,astazi am revenit cu o noua postare (finally) si anume,preferatele lunii(cam intarziate,I know).Fara sa mai lungesc vor,haideti sa incepem.
   Sorry again for being M.I.A for so long,but hey,being a senior in high school it's not easy.But,let's putting aside my stupid excuses, today I'm back with a new post,my mothly favorites(a little bit late,I know:D).So,without further ado let's jump right into it.










Radiant Eyeshadow Primer:-Love this thing.Din punctul meu de vedere este uimitoare.Nu cred ca as putea sa dau 90 de lei pe primer-ul de la Too Faced sau pe cel de la Urban Decay(chiar daca am avut intentia),cand stiu ca acesta functioneaza de minune la doar cei 24 de lei pe care i-am dat pe ea:D.
 Love this thing.From my point of view it is amazing.I don't thing that I could ever convince myself to     pay 20 euros( or more,I don't know exactly how much it is on my country) for the Too Faced or Urban Decay primer(even though I had the intention),when I know that this one works wonders for onlu 6 euros as I paid for it.
Avon Glimmerstick diamonds eyeliner-Sugar Plum: Ah,iubesc acest creion:X.Dejam an terminat unul,acesta fiind al doilea.Nu am decat cuvinte de lauda la adresa acestui creion:este o nuanta superba de mov cu particule de sclipici care scoate in evidenta ochii verzi,este rezistent la transfer si,cireasa de pe tort,este foarte ieftin(eu l-am luat la oferta -10 lei).
Ah,I absolutely love this eyeliner.I've already used up one,this being my secound one.I have only good things to say about this eyeliner:it is a gorgeous shade of purple with tiny glitter particles in it which make green eyes pop,it's very long lasting,not smudging on the eye lid and,the best thing is the fact that it's really cheap(i found it on sale dor 2,5 euros)
Sigma F30 and E40:La inceput am crezut ca este absurd sa dai atatia bani pe niste pensule insa,de cand am primit setul travel size de la sigma mi-am schimbat parerea.Imi place la nebunie tot setul insa,aceste pensule sunt cele pe care le folosesc cel mai des.Este adevarat faptul ca,pensulele de calitate chiar te ajuta extrem de mult in realizarea unui machiaj profesional.
In the begining I found it of a waste of money to spend that much on some makeup brushes but since I got the sigma travel size brush set my opinion changed.I absolutely adore the hole set,but,these 2 are the ones that I use the most.It is true that nice,quality brushes can help obtain a professional make-up look.
Elf Baked Blush:Am fost placut surprinsa sa vad ca acest iluminator(pentru ca din punctul meu de vedere nu poate fi numit un fard de oraz) este foarte pigmentat si rezistent.De cand l-am achizitionat l-am folosit aproape in fiecare zi in care m-am machiat.Da un luciu super pielii si,daca avei impresia ca un singur strat nu va ajuta sa obtineti look-ul dorit,este estrem de ''buildable'',insa,pentru mine,o singura aplicare este mai mult decat suficienta.:D.Iubesc acest produs si cu siguranta o sa il recumpar atunci cand o sa mi se termine.
I was pleasantly surprinsed to find out that this illuminator(because I can't name this a blush) it's actually very prigmented and resistant.Since I got it,I've been using it non-stop,every single time I've put on make-up.It gives skin such a nice shine and,if you consider that one layer it's not enough you can build it up,but for me,I find that one it's definitely enough.I adore this and I'm definitely going to repurchase it when I'm going to run out.
Fossile Watch:Ce pot sa spun, mi-l doresc de 2 ani si,in sfarsit,anul acesta mi l-am achizitonat(ca un cadou de la mine pt mine de majorat=))and I simply adore it:x.
What can I say,I wanted it for 2 years and,this year I finally got around to buy it(as a present from myself to myself for my 18th anniversary))and I simply adore it:x.

Comentarii

Postări populare